Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jersey Boys

Chad and I went to go see Jersey Boys last night. It was a very good show! It started at 8:00 pm. Just the fact that it was able to keep me awake is saying a lot. Here is a pic from last night.

Preggo Belly (Message Board)


It seems like my belly really popped over the Holidays. Thanks Aunt Nancy for the shirt. I keep getting compliments on how cute it is. By the way I think my face is coming out so shiny because of the make up I wear. My powder has some sparkles in it and I think when the flash hits it it reflects making my face look shiny. I'll have to keep that in mind when I know I am taking pictures and experiment with that a little bit.

In other news.....
Chad has been sick since Tuesday and hasn't been to work since then. He is sick with a cold and has been sleeping in the guest room because he doesn't want to get me sick :( I think he is slowly but surely getting better.

Yesterday was my nephew, T.J.'s first birthday. Sadly, I forgot to bring my camera. Hopefully dad can send me some pics so I can post them on here. It was a lot of fun. Happy birthday T.J. I can't believe he is one already.

We are planning a trip to Vegas on the Weekend of Feb. 16th. We have to use our Bellagio room and dinner vouchers some time so that is a good of a time as any. We are both looking forward to it.

My next doctor's appointment is on the 21st but the one I am really looking forward to is on Feb. 15th. Hopefully we will find out the sex of the baby then. Other than that nothing else too newsy is going on.

1 comment:

MariClaire said...

Wow...you really look pregnant now. How exciting! I hope you are doing better (at least with the "all-day sickness"). Maybe we could get together again sometime soon...? Give me a call & we'll plan that double date. :)