Monday, December 3, 2007

Tagged

Apparently I got "tagged" quite some time ago by my sister so I thought I would finally answer the questions. Being "tagged" means I am supposed to tell 4 things about myself that someone might find interesting or something different about me. Then I have to tag my friends for them to do the same. So here are my tidbits about me.

4 or more Places I have lived:
1. Buckley, Washington
2. Lacey, WA
3. Monmouth, OR
4. Lake Oswego, OR

4 or more places I have been on Vacation:
1. Florida
2. Los Angeles, California
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Minnesota (for my Honeymoon)

4 or more Jobs I’ve had:
1. Van Lierop Bulb Farm
2. Hotel Housekeeping
3. Coffee Barista
4. Wild Waves Parking Attendent

4 or more Foods I like: (Right now I don't like much of anything, but before I got pregnant I liked the following)
1. Spicy Chicken Burrito from "The Sacred House of Taco Bell"
2. Gyros
3. Chinese Food
4. POTSTICKERS!!! (could eat them everyday!)

4 or more Hobbies:
1. Knitting
2. Listening to Audiobooks
3. Playing Computer Games
4. Spending Time with Chad
5. Musical Theatre

4 or more things people probably don’t know about me:
1. At work I am known for being pretty organized, at home I wish I could be so organized.
2. I love special occasions (holidays, birthdays, get togethers etc. A caution goes out to those who upset me on these days).
3. I have absolutely no musical talent whatsoever, sing, read, play etc. (Janelle, you and I both!)
4. I love overalls!
5. My most ticklish spot is the small of my back (Caution to those to try to tickle me there I tend to have involuntary violent reactions).

4 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off loans
2. Buy some land so Chad and I can design our own house and landscaping.
3. Retire early
4. Go to shoemaker school
5. Constantly continue learning and taking classes.

So that’s me.I am now going to tag my only friend that I know blogs frequently: Sam (sorry)

1 comment:

What Rough Beast said...

I think this is the first time anyone's tagged me...thanks...I think....