Saturday, May 16, 2009

On the 10th (Mother's day) we saw the play Frost/Nixon. I really wasn't looking forward to it, but I'm glad we went. I'm looking forward to the movie now. On Tuesday the 12th we saw Grease. Great show! Loved it. We were supposed to have our realtor's open house today, but the carpet has delayed us. We are having flooring done in almost the entire house. The master bedroom and bathroom as well as the other bathrooms will have the same flooring. Everything else will be new. We decided to carpet the dining area. I'm a little nervous about this but I think it will come out looking good. The carpet gets installed the 26th through the 28th. We plan on having a realtor's open on the 30 and an buyer open on the 6th.
As for Genevieve, wow she is learning to sign!! She signs "milk" consistently. She is starting to sign "more", "water", "daddy" and "mommy". I feel like it has taken forever to get here but I love watching my daughter sign. Fun stuff.
We are still awaiting the arrivals of my niece and nephew. Looks like my nephew will be born on the 19th. Wow that's coming up quick!!! As for my niece? We have to play the waiting game for her.
Yeah!!! It only took a year and a half,
but Chad is finally done building the dresser.
Love it.

We are loving this new snuggle phase of Gen's. Hope it lasts forever.
One for dad.


And one for mom too!
Lately Gen loves putting thing on her head or behind her head.

Putting the box on her head.



Gen's toothy grin. Look at all those teeth!



We were shocked when Genevieve actually kept these sunglasses on for a while.
Too cute.
Ready for the beach
Here she is putting her sunglasses behind her head.

Here she is watching daddy mow the grass.
Last weekend we went to The Old Cannery. She loves riding in the backpack.
They have animated figures there.
She wasn't quite sure what to make of them.

Finally Genevieve loves to read books with us.

Her favorite right now is The Very Hungry Caterpillar.


Picking out books to read.
I got sick of my hair. I saw my stylist and said I want it funky and easy to take care of. Actually at first I told her I want to look young and skinny. :) This is the result. I like it. It'll take some getting used to, but I like it.


No comments: