Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ohio and Easter

During my Spring Break (March 28-April3rd) Chad and Genevieve went to Ohio to see the GG's.  Chad's parents and his brother were able to meet them there as well.  I stayed home and enjoyed some mom time.  Unfortunately I spent most of my time doing projects, really should have taken a day or two to relax.  It wasn't easy being without my little girl, but I survived.


Here is Genevieve and Chad in the airport security line.


Genevieve loved watching the planes.  She signed and said, "more" when they went out of sight.



On the plane.


In the rental Ford Focus.


At Uncle Jon's and Aunt Janelle's house.

Chuck E. Cheese.



Cousin Dayna.

Cousin Dayna and Cousin Alana.

Cousin Dax



See, Chad looks great with a lot of kids.  He could handle 3.


Cousin Alana.

When I talked to Gen on the phone she said, "Mommy, I'm swinging".


At the GG's house.

Chad and Genevieve went to Little Gym in Ohio.

Gen and her Great Grandfather.

The GG's, Chad and Gen.

Genevieve with Uncle Tim.

The flight home Easter morning.


The Easter bunny left a basket for Genevieve.

Ohhh socks!

Gotta put them on.

Gen wore the bunny ears for about 5 minutes, it was cute while it lasted.


Looking for eggs.


Dinner at Grammy and Poppi's house.



Uncle Eric, Aunt Jennifer and Sebi.



Cousin Sebi


Cousin Thierry.



No comments: