Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Update

We had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday the 11th. Apparently at that time I was 70 % effaced and 1 cm dilated. Genevieve is in the vertex position (head down), low but not completely dropped. It looks like all systems are a go.

We made it to Avenue Q! If you ever get the chance to see this I highly recommend it. It is in town for a while longer. Keep in mind that even though this show has puppets, it is NOT for kids.





We celebrated Father's Day at Travis and Sarah's house. I'm so thankful that we have a day to celebrate my dad. I'm sure we take him for granted way to often. He truly is always there for us. We love you dad!
TJ sure is getting big. :)




It's gotten to the point where everyone I call I have to say up front, "This is not the baby call". Every one is waiting to hear "The baby call". Chad and I both feel like we finally have all our ducks in a row and now it's just a waiting game for Genevieve to come. Chad is working from home for here on out and I am taking half days or entire days off and Thursday is my last day of work. We are thankful she waited until we were ready, now we'll see how much longer we have to wait. She could come as late as July 5th! I can't imagine. But we will both be patient (no inductions unless she is past two weeks late) and wait because we know good things come to those who wait.

No comments: