Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27

Gosh she's getting so big! Cutie Patootie








Genevieve had her 4 month old check up. She is almost 13 pounds now (near the 25th percentile for weight) and she is almost 25 inches long (near the 75th percentile for length). We got the go ahead to start her on Rice Cereal. It's so funny that when we eat she starts moving her mouth like she is eating too. Even so, she doesn't seem so sure about this new experience.


She has no idea what's coming.

Oh hey....what's this?


I don't know about this. That's not so yummy.

I can do this better by myself
(as long as none of that yucky stuff is on the spoon)
Chad dressed Gen in this and brought her downstairs. I started laughing hysterically. The look on her face was like "I don't get it". It reminded me of the kid in the snow suit on "The Christmas Story". I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.



Gen at Day Care
Gen's first art
The artist at work
Sometimes good art is messy


No comments: