Monday, February 2, 2009

End of January

Genevieve's new favorite game is peek-a-boo. She's puts the basket over her head herself and waits for someone to say, "Where's Genevieve? Ohhh Genevieve". Then she flips it off. There she is!


Works great with blankets too! When she does this laying down
she kicks her feet. Here I am mommy!

Can you see her first teeth? Two on the bottom.

I just love this outfit. You can tell they were painting at daycare (she has yellow on her sleeve).

All ready for the Superbowl. Yes we know the Seahawks weren't in it this year, but this was her last chance to wear this outfit. It's getting too small anyways.










It's hard to believe Genevieve is 7 months old already. She is growing up so fast. During the Superbowl Genevieve gave her first kisses. It was so cute. I would give her a kiss, then say kisses and turn my cheek to her and she would lay a sloppy kiss on me and wiggle her head a little. She did this several times. I loved it!


Chad and I saw the musical "Memphis" on Saturday night and loved it. If you ever get a chance to see this do so.


On Jan. 19th I went up to Anacortes and met a potential hearing dog. She is a labordoodle and her name is Gracie. It seems like her personality would be a great match for me. So it seems it is just a matter of whether or not she can be successful in her training. She has just begun the hearing dog portion of her training. If she works out I may get her in April or sometime this summer, it depends on when I can get my training done. Genevieve is just starting to show interests in dogs. It would be very neat to have one in time for her to grow up with it. She really likes my parent's dog and my brother and sister-in-law's dog.










No comments: