Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sweet Feet

Gen has recently discovered her feet.


This is Gen's friend at daycare. They love to hold hands. You put one down and there other instantly grabs the others hand. Also when they go for walks in the stroller buggy they hold hands there too. Just too cute! It's so hard to leave her when they are like this.

I didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving or our Rock Band Party. Bummer for me. We had a great time at both events. For Thanksgiving we watched Wall-E, had a wonderful meal and enjoyed pie. We were so thankful to have Jennifer and Eric join us this year as they usually boycott Thanksgiving . At the Rock Band party I was too busy to take pictures. At 4:15 I had to take Genevieve in to get a round of immunizations but unfortunately they didn't have the HiB vaccine due to a shortage. Now I have to track down a mobile unit to get this vaccine. At any rate our house was full of kids at the Rock Band Party and it was a lot of fun, busy, but fun. I told Janelle, I guess this means we truly are parents now, when you have a party and there are just as many kids as adults.

No comments: