Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thump...thump...thump

Is this thing on?

OK I know you are out there reading my blog because I see the visitor numbers increase daily. I would love to hear from you even if just to say you have been reading my blog. I'm curious how many readers I have and who you are. Please leave comments. To do so click on the orange "0 Comments" (or however many there are) near the time stamp at the end of the blog entry. You can leave a comment or just say hi. Thanks. Can't wait to hear from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I finally made it to your blog. The pictures are great she is sooooo cute. It was great to run into you on Halloween. We have to get together soon!!!
Deana

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have the hang of this thing yet. I did leave a comment but don't see it. We LOVE seeing new pictures of Genevieve and look at them often. Sure wish we could hold her in person. Love and hugs, Grandma W.