Monday, November 24, 2008

The tree is up and we are ready to rock.

Just messing around with my new do again. Does this haircut make me look thinner? LOL
Still not convinced I love the hair but it's growing on me (wow I made a funny, it's growing on me LOL). (Okay another wow, I'm such a dork.)
A great shot of Gen's dimple.
And another.
Rock Band enthusiast in training.
Think she is ready for the Microsoft band?
Genevieve is getting in the Holiday Spirit
OK She is probably thinking why are they putting this silly hat on me.
But it's sooooo cute!
So I was able to convince Chad to put the tree up early this year. The deal was, we can have a rock band party the day after Thanksgiving if we can get the tree up before then because I wanted to put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Think the tree is big enough?
The obligatory hanging up the ornaments picture.
We collect ornaments every year. This is the one that started it all. Chad's parents got this one for us. It's hard to read but it says, "Our First Christmas Together 2004".
These are the ornaments from 2005, the year we got married.
2006, we took piano lessons that year.
2007, we went to Florida and saw wild manatees!
This is one of Chad's favorites, especially since he was able to renew his helicopter's license.
I really like this one too!
Cute pics of Gen eating.
I love that look on her face.

No comments: